Monday, February 05, 2007

Coldest day of the year and again I had to work...at the ice rink. Tonight I was at the local rink and the frost was so bad on the brick walls all around the arean that it was hard to see the blue paint of the bricks! Looking like Thursday will be around 20F, which means I will be out riding. Ah crap, just remembered I have BIO lab on Thursdays and don't get home til later. Hmm, maybe lights? Well, it is staying lighter longer, so I might be okay. Time will tell.
Special 2 for 1 today. Yes, that's 2 pictures since it is so friggen' cold. You can tell not much is going on lately since the only thing to talk/rant about is the weather!!!


My mom decending on knife-blade downhills in Fruita, CO.


That's me navigating the rock drops on Moore Fun, Kokopelli Trails, Loma, CO

No comments: