Thursday, May 25, 2006

I am OFFICIALLY done with High School

Today was my last day of high school. I started it with a nice morning road ride at 8:30 am. Fresh air and a nice 22.5 miles on the road felt great. Then I went to take my last 2 exams. After 200 questions and 2 essays, I am DONE!!! It doesn't feel like it now, but I am sure it will when I am riding all days next week. Well, maybe I won't ride all days-I might be sore from Boyne. So I fininshed school and to celebrate I am going to ride 12H of Boyne. I am so friggin' ready. The adrenaline has been pumping the last few dys and I am getting stoked. I am all packed with my food and nutritional sources and with all of my clothes. I will post up on Monday as to how it went. I am hoping to get around 10 laps of the 9 mile hilly loop in. I love Boyne-now we'll see how much I love it after 12 Hours.

No comments: