Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ugh










I caught the cold that has been going around. It was so miserable, I even took a day off the bike. Still trying to get over it now, but at least I am back on the bike and spinning the legs. It's weird how the body gets used to doing things, then acts strangly when things are not happening. Example: Mondays are my off days, and I took Sunday off. That is the first time I have taken two days off in a row since the end of November. I got on the bike and my legs felt like I hadn;t ridden in a month. They were sore, but not fatigue sore. It was quite strange, but after and hour they felt a bit better. Maybe it has something to do with the cells overtaking my body. After 3 hours, I cam eback and managed a nice VO2 Max coughing session for the good part of an hour.

Last week was snow, cold, snow, cold, warm and rainy, and tonight into tomorrow is more snow!

No comments: