Friday, April 03, 2009

Wowza

I just looked at my schedule for the next month and a half or so. Let's just say it is going to go by FAST. Here is what it is looking like...

This weekend-Golden, CO----CANCELED DUE TO LOTS OF SNOW--I can stay here
April 10-12 Durango, CO
April 15-19 SEA OTTER CLASSIC-MTB!!!
April 24-26 Salt Lake City, UT-Conference Championships(if we have to go)
April 28-May 3 Tour of the Gila-Silver City, New Mexico
May 8-10 Collegiate Road Nationals-Ft. Collins, CO
May 11-17 Exams, and family is in town to ride some sweet trails and roads
May 17/18? Leave for Michigan.

That's a lot of traveling and bike racing. As they say, "You only live once, and do it while you're young!"

Once I get back to the mitten, I will hit up the Brighton Stage Race, then an assualt on the Lumberjack 100. I think I will take a week or two break from the bike after that for a mid-season refresher. Need to be able to throw down for collegiate MTB Nationals in October and cross nationals in December.

No comments: