Saturday, February 18, 2006

FINALLY A BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY IN MI


Wow, was it ever gorgeous today. The sun was out and there was not a cloud to be seen in the sky. I would have loved to have ridden today if I didn't have to work and go to my party. There was one problem though, the friggin' temperature. The morning temp started out at 1 degree and hit a high of something like 12 degrees. The windchill when I checked was at -17degrees. Damn, that was cold. I opted to stay inside and do Pilates, Plyometrics, and some hamstring exercises.

I had to work at 1:15pm, so I watched the CANADA vs. SWITZRLAND hockey game which was sweet. The CANADIANS Lost eh!!! I went to the rink to skate for my three game set, and it was not much different than the temp outside. The first game was cancelled which sucked, then the second game my body was warm, but my hands were about numb. The third game was still cold, but my hands still had feeling even though my feet were frozen.

At 5pm, we gathered at the Pool House to swin and eat for my birthday which is in 2 weeks. It was fun to see everyone and I had a great time getting some laps in and playing in the water.

No comments: