Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fitness

I left Michigan luckily before the big cold front moved in. Just been relaxing and enjoying myself before the next semester which starts Tuesday. I've done some cross country skiing right outside of town at 10,500ft and also been riding my bike every once in a while. Weather here is great. People around here think it is cold, but coming from the mitten, I think it is awesome. I don't care about the temp as much as the sun. Having the sun out makes rides much more enjoyable.

Weird thing about the weather here lately is that it is warmer at higher elevations. There is supposedly an inversion that is stuck in the valley and keeping all the cold air in. All the warm air in turn moves up ontop of the mountains, so at higher elevations, it is much more comfortable. That means we can get some good climbing in and have some nice warm air up top.

Felt good today finishing a 24hr week, so I kept riding until I hit the magic 100 mark. Okay, enough words, lets do a photo dump.




No comments: