Monday, December 12, 2011

Supporting

Not much has been happening these days.  Just the normal life.  Weather has been good, dry trails, and good riding conditions even in cool temperatures.  Been skiing 1-2 days a week to keep the mind fresh this winter.  Wow, this update is weak, not sure where I'm going with it.

Here's a story.  My brother had a bachelor party in Vegas this weekend.  Left late Thursday night to support him and give him shit for getting married.  Not being a big city, or Vegas guy, I made a quick trip out of it.  Drove to Brian Head, UT and got there about midnight.  Slept in the car in a parking lot.  Woke up at 6:00 am, ate a clif bar, checked the weather...it was 1F above zero.  Threw on some clothes, grabbed my skis and starting skinning up the mountain.  Did a few trips to the top, made some french press in the lot, changed clothes and headed on my way to the land of lights, smoke and alcohol.


Vegas was alright.  I have 2 outfits in life.  Board shorts, t-shirt and crocs for Summer and Spring.  For Fall I go for the jeans, fleece and down jacket outfit.  Being in Sin City, we suited up.  A picture was leaked.  Classy.


Left-mid-day and hit up some singletrack in St George for an hour before rolling back to Junction.  Looks like some weather is blowing in this week, so might be sticking to riding roads and maybe some night or weekend skiing.  Looks like I have 3 months to find something better to wear for this wedding.

No comments: